Kencor industrial curing ovens are specifically designed for baking, curing, drying, or any other application where a dependable source of heated air is required.
For the process specially designed blowers circulate constant hot air inside the chamber, while insulated wall panels prevent heat losses. Insulated doors are provided for easy operations. These ovens are utilized in a variety of industries, including adhesives, coatings, plastics, paint, and rubber. Our ovens are used to cure coatings and other compounds.
We are a leading industrial curing oven supplier in India and our curing ovens are built to provide accurate temperature and precise control for consistent outcomes. Superior insulation and cabinet design, as well as uniform recirculating airflow, ensure energy efficiency.
For curing small to very large loads, Kencor offers gas and electric batch ovens, as well as conveyor ovens with several zones for continuous processing. Heat is used to initiate a chemical reaction that cures adhesive paint on a product or solidifies plastic or epoxy. the exhaust system is provided for moisture, solvent, and fume release rates. They can be designed to suit desired requirements.
- Sturdy steel structural construction.
- Direct and indirect gas, as well as electric versions.
- Adjustable, thermocouple actuated, digital temperature controller.
- Forced convection through effective hot air circulation.
- Safety interlock between heaters and blower.
- Excellent temperature uniformity.
- Heat and corrosion-resistant coatings are provided.
|Inner Dimensions (HxDxW)
|Volume Cu Ft
|No. Of Blowers