Kencor is recognized as India's leading electric conveyor ovens manufacturer. Over the years our company has manufactured a wide range of electric conveyor ovens. The systems use electricity providing rapid heat-up periods and precise temperature settings at a lower investment.
We provide electric conveyor ovens that can heat up to high temperatures quickly, and easily, while also giving the user control over the inside temperature, timing, and setting. Electric conveyor ovens transfer products at a steady pace across a heated chamber. Conveyor belt speed & temperature can be adjusted to provide uniform parameters. Heavy duty, all-welded structural steel slide bed is supported by cross angles welded to vertical structural members to transfer the load to the base. The conveyor slide bed herringbone construction provides for even belt wear.
One of the quickest, automated, most convenient ways to heat is with an electric conveyor oven. Conveyor ovens usually have a conveyor belt that runs through the heated chamber.
The goods to be cured are placed on the conveyor and retrieved from the other end after curing. Each electric conveyor oven is specifically designed for a particular process.
We are one of the most reliable and well-known Electric Conveyor Oven suppliers in India, providing a comprehensive range to our clients at competitive rates. Our experienced engineers work closely with the customers to develop quality equipment for a particular requirement. Every unit is completely assembled and tested in-house for various quality checks. Electric ovens are less costly than gas or diesel ovens and have lesser carbon footprints. They heat up faster and last longer.
- The Oven body is structurally reinforced and integrally welded.
- They are easy to install and run.
- Adjustable dampers at each heat zone to minimize heat loss.
- Extended loading and unloading zones are provided.
- Thermocouple/ sensor actuated adjustable digital temperature controller.
- Separate heating element control contactors.
- Motor control push buttons and on/ off switch.
- Safety interlocks.
- Forced convection through a blower ensures efficient heat transfer and a uniform temperature in the working area.
|Inner Dimensions (HxDxW)
|Volume Cu Ft
|No. Of Blowers